The 3-story lodge has 21 bunkrooms, and at full capacity, it can sleep a total of 67 people. Each bunkroom has 2 to 4 beds. In addition to having 5 full bathrooms, each bunkroom has a sink. Bedrooms are segregated by gender.
The common areas of the club include:
- A large gathering room/dining area
- A complete kitchen, with an adjoining serving room
- A fireplace-equipped living room
- Large parking lot
- Cable TV, stereo, and wi-fi access
- Basement for ski and board tuning and repairs
Owned and operated by the membership, the large lodge in the North Conway area is available to members year-round. The building was once part of a resort known as Russell’s Inn. The Makusue membership maintains the lodge by holding two yearly work weekends.