How do I...
- Come up to the club as a guest?
- Become a member?
Here’s how it works:
- You contact us and let us know you want to check out the club.
- Then come up for a weekend and see what’s it’s all about.
- If you like what you see, you’ll come up for two more weekends before you can submit an application. This allows you to meet a lot of the members and see if we’re a good fit for each other.
- If you decide not to join, you're still welcome to come up as a guest. We've got lots of friends that are not members who still come up to the club on a regular basis.
FULL MEMBERSHIP has a one-time $50.00 initiation fee and current yearly dues of $425.00.
As a full member, you are issued a key to the club, which allows you access all year round, and an Eastern Inter-Club Ski League (EICSL) membership card that entitles you to attend all EICSL events (socials, trips, and summer activities) and receive discounts at local shops and restaurants.
Members are also required to participate in at least one of our scheduled work weekends each year. These occur in the spring and fall.
We spend the weekend tending to the club and sprucing it up for the upcoming season. It's a great time to get together, do some work, and have some fun.
RACE TEAM MEMBERSHIP is $50.00 per year.
Join the Makusues as a racer and enjoy discount tickets to race days and some friendly competition. You will receive an EICSL ID and all associated discounts. Race members are required to pay guest fees when you stay at the lodge and are not issued a key to the building.
ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP is $50.00 per year.
Past Makusue members are welcome to rejoin as an alumni member to stay connected to the club. You will receive an EICSL ID and all associated discounts. You are required to pay guest fees when you stay at the lodge and are not issued a key to the building.
BE OUR GUEST for a night, a weekend, or as many times as you like. Guests can stay at our club for just $25 per night. See our FAQ page for information on what to bring. As a guest, you will need to be sponsored by a member (who you probably know). If you are a first time guest or do not know anyone at the club currently, contact our membership chairperson below and they'll happily sponsor you.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER? Click Here
Chantal Harris, Membership Chair